The Return Policy below are for all products carried on the Security2020.com website except the Rescue Alert medical alarm systems and services. If you purchased a Rescue Alert product, please refer to the link below. Otherwise, the return policy on this page pertains to your order.
Rescue Alert Medical Alarm Return Policy
Security2020.com provides a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on most products and services purchased. If you are not satisfied with your product and contact us within 30 days from the date you received the product, we will refund your money for the purchase price of the product less shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee. If the product is returned to Lord Henry Enterprises in resaleable condition the restocking fee may be waived per the descretion of the customer service manager.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us by e-mail or phone and we will immediately issue a Return Material Authorization Number. Typically, no restocking fee is charged, excluding special orders, if the items are returned in resaleable condition which typically means in the manufactures packaging, un-opened blister packs torn open packaging, and no visible "wear and tear" on the product(s) itself. All items listed as "ALL SALES FINAL" will not be accepted if returned, and no credit will be issued. Actual shipping charges paid by us will be deducted from the purchase price, unless the return is due to our error. From time to time, we offer free shipping. If you return an item and purchased the item on a free shipping website or did not pay for shipping, the amount of $9.95 will be deducted from the amount credited to your account. The following terms must be met by you.
- Return the merchandise to us within 30 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resalable condition.
- You must include all packaging materials.
- Packaging materials must not be torn or damaged.
- All manuals and warranty registration cards must be unmarked.
- Any programming MUST be reset back to factory default.
- You must pay any return shipping expense.
- Display the RMA # prominently on the outside of the box to avoid delays to your refund.
- Items returned without first obtaining a RMA# will be refused