Weatherproof Entry Alert Window/Door Alarm Model RC2260
Entrance alert chimes are great for monitoring doors and cabinets inside a shop or a home. But what if you want to monitor a door outside the home? That is where the RC2260 comes into the picture. The RC2260 is an outdoor rate entrance alert set.
It also provides you with added flexibility because you can also use an additional transmitter and magnet to monitor more than one location with the same chime unit. And you can easily deactivate the alarm if you wish to access the monitored area yourself.
- Alarm or Chime sounds when magnetic contact is separated.
- Convenient chime/alarm switch
- Alarm sounds when gate/door is opened
- Alarm mode has a two second delay, so you can deactivate the alarm when you need access to the protected area.
- Receiver plugs into any standard household AC wall outlet not controlled by a switch.
- Transmitter uses one 6-volt alkaline battery (installed)
- Additional transmitter and magnet sold separately to monitor more than one location.
- Convenient chime/alarm switch on transmitter.
Will not work well on metal doors.
Thomas & Betts, Carlon - Weatherproof Entry Alert Wireless Security Alarm: the Weatherproof Entry Alert sounds an alarm or chime when a monitored door, window or cabinet is opened. Ideal for gates, windows, doors, out buildings, sheds, and other areas where safety is a concern.