Beam Alert Model BALERT
Range Of Up To 22 Feet!
It can be used as a motion sensor device and also as an entrance alert chime unit. A lot of people also use it as a sensor for garage doors. At the same time, you can also set a blaring alarm tune to monitor a door. It has an operatable range of 22 feet.
Applications & Features:
- Safety sensor for garage doors
- Overhead doors security sensor
- Entry detection for store front
- Other applications: offices, schools, warehouse, vehicle detection, etc.
- Retro-reflective design.
- Range: Up to 22 feet (7m)
- Perfect for monitoring an entrance or use as an entrance indicator.
- Will make "ding-dong?sound or siren sound when the beam is interrupted.
- Speaker volume can be adjusted or turned off.
- When in siren mode, sounding time is adjustable from 3 to 30 seconds.
- 9VDC adapter included.
- All components plug into each other. No hard wiring required.
- Includes the following:
- NIR retro-reflective sensor.
- 9VDC 200mA output adapter.
| Model Number
||NIR Retro-Reflective Entry Alert System
| Sensing Range
||22' (7 m)
| Supply Voltage
||Sensor: 9-15 VDC, Chime: 12VDC
| Total Current Drain
| Standby Current
| Light Source:
| Ambient Temperature:
||-40F (-200C) ~ 1220F (500C)
| Speaker Response Time:
||~1 sec. for Chime, 30 sec. for Alarm
| Speaker Volume
||Adjustable from 0 ~ max.
| Alarm Time Range:
||Adjustable 3~30sec. for alarm
| External Chime Output:
||NPN output for external device (eg., counter)
| Speaker Output:
||Chime / Off /Alarm (Select by switch)
| Mounting Brackets: